Re: shelving

We found that we increased our storage space by only about 30%.  For one
thing, you must provide separate or extra shelving for any oversize
materials that now jut out from the shelves, or they will get crushed when
the shelves come together.  We moved all of our oversize stuff to
non-moveable shelves at the front and rear of the room, which reduced the
total number of shelves we were able to add.

Sylvia Bugbee
Assistant Archivist
Special Collections University of Vermont