Re: Who Flies the UN Flag?

Hhmmm, LaVerkin is lucky they repealled the town laws before the ACLU
caught wind of their shennanigans.  On the surface it looks like there
are some serious first ammendment problems.

Jennifer Allain Rallo                   The Ferdinand Hamburger,Jr. Archives
Assistant Archivist                     The Johns Hopkins University
rallo@jhu.edu                           3400 North Charles Street
                                        Baltimore, MD 21218
                                        Phone: (410) 516-4259
                                        Fax:    (410) 516-7202