Photocopy fees

Could public libraries respond to me off-list with how much they charge per
page for photocopying of original material?

Also, could those of you in New Orleans let me know what your shop charges
per page for photocopies?

(I'm talking about copies made for patrons by archives staff, not self-serve
copying by patrons themselves.)

Thanks very much.
Irene Wainwright