Re: Response to Tom Eisinger re: Jobs Requiring CA

1/14/02

      Ouch, Laura.  It would be interesting to know your feelings related to the CA since you have it.  Do you find that it is useful personally in any way?

       Contrary to Laura, I am online far less than many emailers to the list.  Maybe my comments are just more memorable? HA  I suppose Laura feels that serious discussion about our profession and credentials is more wasteful to our list than friday funnies or the endless routine questions about shelving or hvac?

      Sorry to list serv--I think our list *should* be used for all of these purposes in addition to philosophical and political questions related to our profession.  Clearly I have hit a nerve.  Why is that so bad?