Copyright indemnification

I would be interested in seeing blank forms that anyone is using to
protect the repository against copyright legal entanglements.

Anything that could be sent to me as an attachement would be most
appreciated!

Thanks.

Bill Jackson
Senior Archivist
Harley-Davidson Motor Company
Milwaukee, WI
Confidential e-mail for addressee only.  Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and destroy the original communication.  1