FW: Free to a Good Home

Hello Everyone,
I've been asked to post the following announcement
to the listserve. Please reply to Leigh at the
address indicated.

Thanks,
Bob Schmidt
Archives Listserve Coordinator
Miami University Archives
Oxford, Ohio 45056
513-529-6720
rschmidt@lib.muohio.edu
_____________________________________

Gentle Friends:

          FREE to a Good Home:

  We have a good copy of a 1955 publication Better
Homes at Lower Cost
  published by STANDARD HOMES CO. Raleigh, N.C.
and Washington,
  D.C.  It is a 32 page catalogue of House plans,
including photos, floor plans,
  specs. etc., of close to 60 different
structures. This may be of interest in
  a collection which includes "popular"
architectural materials.

  There is a set of  6 Home Craftsman Magazines
[Jan/Feb 1962-Feb 1963]
  some copies of which include sets of project
plans.

  Replys off line will be fine.

  Leigh

  Leigh C. Eckmair, Archivist