Two history positions available at JSC NASA

I am posting this for a friend, if you could please pass it along to any
students that you think might be interested.  I did not include the PDF
attachment, so please contact Glen Swanson directly at:

Glen E. Swanson, Historian
NASA Johnson Space Center
Mail Stop GP2 Bldg. 45 Rm 306
2101 NASA Road 1
Houston, TX 77058-3696
PH: 281-483-6924
FAX: 281-483-9988
PAGER: 281-434-5325
Email: glen.e.swanson1@jsc.nasa.gov

Know of anyone that would like to come and work this summer at JSC? Below
are two announcements for openings that we have in history. Please feel free
to circulate these to others.

-- Glen Swanson, NASA JSC Historian

NASA Johnson Space Center Seeks Qualified History Applicants for NASA
Faculty Fellowship Program - The NASA Johnson Space Center history office is
seeking qualified applicants in history to apply for a 10-week summer
faculty fellowship offered through the NASA Faculty Fellowship Program. The
successful applicant will work closely with the JSC history office to
conduct research and write a finished monograph on a selected topic in the
history of human spaceflight. Requirements for the fellowship include the
following: U.S. citizen and employment as a faculty member (adjunct or full
time) with an accredited U.S. college or university. Stipends are $1,200 per
week plus a travel allowance. In addition, a relocation allowance will be
provided for those fellows who must relocate their residence. Application
deadline is February 15. For further information on the NFFP program and to
submit an application, please visit the following website:
<http://www.asee.org/NFFP/default.cfm> or contact Dr. Richard Bannerot at
the University of Houston, email address rbb@uh.edu

NASA Johnson Space Center Seeks Qualified Applicants for Summer Oral History
Program - Once again, we will be accepting applications from undergraduate
and graduate students wishing to work this summer on our Oral History
Project at NASA's Johnson Space Center. If you know of anyone that meets the
qualifications described in the attached announcement and would like to
apply, please forward this message along with the attached file. We will be
accepting applications for an anticipated five available positions through
the end of February. Apply early! Please feel free to circulate this
announcement to others.