Health records

Title: Health records

Hi All:

I have a question--Actually, I'd like get an over all consensus on the issue of student health records.  I am working on processing student records--as I come across health related materials- I separate them into a folder marked "confidential".  Now, I have had opinions (from archivists that I've worked with) in the past to get rid of the health records altogether.  Just chucking them, to me, doesn't seem to be the right approach. Or maybe it is.

What do you think?

Nancy Iannucci
Emma Willard School Archives