Collaborations & Partnerships

Folks,

The State University of New York at Buffalo Libraries have convened a Core
Planning Group with a number of sub-groups. Our goal strategically plan
direction, and identify issues key to the libraries, as well as to the
position of the libraries in the University community.

I have been asked by my colleagues in the Collaborations & Partnerships
sub-group to explore:
        *library, archives and cultural orgranizations partnerships, both formal
and informal;
        *corporate business partnerships, and how libraries, archives and
culturals have been or are currently engaged in these;
        *key trends in collaboration/partnerships and implications for the
organizations; and
        * term length of these collaborations/partnerships.

Also, does your organization count grant-assisted partnerships in this kind
of agreement.

I have searched the archives of this electronic list; however, not much of
what I am finding relates directly to these issues. Other searches have
been undertaken to produce bibliographic references. I am interested in
hearing specifically from colleagues, and would appreciate your candid
input.

Please respond directly to me at:kdelaney@acsu.buffalo.edu

Thank you.

Kathleen M. DeLaney