Virus Warning

Hello Everyone,
Many of you have probably already seen the
warnings about not opening any attachments from an
email with the subject line "new photographs from
my party."
It appears that at least one email w/attachment
has made it to the listserve--despite our
attachment stripping mechanism. I don't know for
sure what may have happened, but we've been hit
pretty hard by this bug at Miami [I've gotten
several such emails in my personal mail]. Thus, it
may be possible that more messages and attachments
might make it to the listserve. In any event, do
not open any attachments that might appear with
postings sent to our listserve. If you have, you
probably should contact your systems people if at
all possible.

Sincerely,
Bob Schmidt
Archives Listserve Coordinator