Re: A solution to our image problems!?

Title: RE: A solution to our image problems!?

As long as we’re talking about image problems, I’d like to offer up a definition of an auditor from Elbert Hubbard, a humorist writing at the turn of the previous century:

The typical auditor is a man past middle life, spare, wrinkled, intelligent, cold, passive, noncommittal; with eyes like codfish, polite in contact, but at the same time unresponsive, cool, calm, and as damnably composed as a concrete post or a plaster-of-paris cast; a human petrification with a heart of feldspar and without charm or the friendly germ; minus bowels, passions or a sense of humor.  Happily they never reproduce and all of them finally go to hell.

Paul (who works in Houston but lives in Spring) Scott