Journal of Archival Organization -- Subscription Info

Dear friends,

I have received numerous responses to my recent message requesting
information on subscribing to the Journal of Archival Organization.  My
apologies for the omission -- my real intent was to get article
submissions from as many colleagues as possible.

Information subscribing to the journal can be found at the Haworth Press
web site
 http://www.haworthpressinc.com/  The press is offering prospective
subscribers a free sample.  The first issue is making its way through
production and should appear in the spring.  We are soliciting articles
for the next several issues and hope that many of you will consider
submitting manuscripts for possible publication.

Tom

--
Thomas J. Frusciano, University Archivist
Special Collections and University Archives