Re: Dropping Like Flies

On Tue, 29 Jan 2002 09:56:44 -0500, Phillip Stone <stonerp@WOFFORD.EDU>
wrote:

>While I wasn't thrilled to have to wade through 125 or so virus alert
>messages and irate attempts to unsubscribe this morning, I'm growing
>more irritated with peoples' unthinking responses, which has led them to
>send all kinds of increasingly annoying messages to everyone on that
>list.
>
>OK, off the soapbox.  Sorry to further clutter your in-box.

Now I know why I set my subscription to NOMAIL. I find it so much easier to
review the postings via the listserv archives.

for those who want to unsubscribe you can either do it from the listserv
archives webpage (YOU should have it bookmarked) or send your message to
listserv@listserv.muohio.edu leave the subject line blank then put your
command unsub archives in the message area.

It's not hard and it is definitely not rocket science.

Peter Kurilecz