Departmental Annual Reports.

Our Massachusetts City Halls need to organize and manage a better
 transmittal of primary documents of municipal government to our
 public libraries for access by citizens interested, concerned
 or affected by the information.

Here's an example of how Boston City Hall Departments Annual Reports
 have been presented indirectly by circumscribing the provisions
 for City Departments' annual reporting...

Boston City Clerk <rosaria.salerno@ci.boston.ma.us>,
Boston City Council <ann.hess@ci.boston.ma.us>,
 chuck.turner@ci.boston.ma.us>,
The Honorable Thomas M Menino <mayor@ci.boston.ma.us>,
basic.services@ci.boston.ma.us,
govdocs@bpl.org,
Susan Glover Godlewski  Boston Public Library <sgodlewski@bpl.org>,
dsaklad@gnu.org

Please arrange for me to read or post on Boston City web links
 http://cityofboston.gov
City Departments Annual Reports, Departmental Heads' Annual Reports
reported to the Mayor's Office in memorandum format instead of to the
City Council.

City Department Annual Reports are reported to the Mayor's Office in
memorandum format so as to circumscribe the reporting to City Council
to whom departmental annual reports are supposed to be submitted !

Mayoral Liasons review the submitted City Departments' Annual Reports,
Departmental Heads' Annual Reports before submitted to Boston City
Council.

When City Departments' Annual Reports are eventually submitted after
too long delay to Boston City Council the more current City
Departments' Annual Reports have been submitted to the Mayor's Office
circumscribing the City Code provisions for Departmental Heads' Annual
Reports.

More timely annual reporting should be followed as in the City Code.

Best wishes,
 oo__  Don Warner Saklad

WebLog
http://zork.net/~dsaklad