RAIN: New Format

Many may have noticed last week that some of the urls will stories were truncated by ellipses (3 dots) and thus wouldn't work. This happened because I now use Adobe Acrobat to capture the actual webpage that the story appears on. Adobe automatically captures the url but if the url is long, it will truncate the url. If you want the story carefully look at the url and start from the lowest common denominator part.

This week I am introducing categories for the stories. The categories may change, but for the most part they will be as you see them this week.

Due to the large number of stories that are found on a weekly basis and the amount of time it takes to put together the RAIN postings only the newspaper name, date, title and url will be used in future postings.

Comments and suggestions are always appreciated

Peter A. Kurilecz CRM, CA
pakurilecz@aol.com
Richmond, Va