Re: Best printer/best ink or toner for archives

I'm a member of the Digital Art Society of Hawaii; we're very concerned
about longevity and archivability of our prints.  Several members use the
Epson 2000P with Epson archival ink and are happy with them.  I believe
they've checked the Wilhelm Imaging Research site for results of tests
using that printer/ink combo and various papers.

Go to: www.wilhelm-research.com