From: Margaret Compton [mailto:margie@ARCHES.UGA.EDU]
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2002 1:39 PM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Re: name change

I want to know if the Prince has a single brother.

Margie

At 11:35 AM 02/21/2002 -0800, Chris Flynn wrote:

Eric,
Actually I am not sure, but when marrying royalty I don't believe one is
allowed to retain one's given name. However one is allowed to bestow one's
maiden name to one's oldest distaff child. Again, I am not sure about all
this is there a Protocol Officer around? Maybe PA knows
Chris