Re: where a person is buried

An obituary! It was so obvious that I missed it. I had
a "DUH" moment there. Someone suggested
http://www.findagrave.com
I'm going to use that from now on.
I also was told that death certificates do not have
the place of interment.
Thank you for all your help.
Debra Cernieux

This various with the death certificate.  For instance, NYC death
certificates from the 1880-1900 era certainly do give place of interment.
They are fabulous helps to genealogists.

Elizabeth W. Knowlton
Manuscripts Curator
Georgia Dept. of Archives and History
330 Capitol Avenue SE