From: Archives & Archivists [mailto:ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU]On Behalf Of sami pierson
Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2002 3:14 PM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: storing framed photos

Please help me I am drawing a blank. (This question shouldn't stump me so)

I have several large framed photos that I need to store.  All the sudden, I became unsure as to whether I should store them flat or on their sides.  And if on their sides, can it be either the short or long side or just a long side?

Thank you for your help

Sami Pierson

Archivist, Heritage Museum

Do You Yahoo!?