Re: testing, testing,...

Seem to have missed out on the original MLS message too - Could we have a repost, please?

Anything that has caused such bibliophilic rage among librarians can't be all that bad...
Tim
>>> Holly Hodges <FHHodges@AOL.COM> 10/03/02 11:32:09 >>>
...not an important message.  I just wanted to see if the list was only
posting reruns today or if original stuff would show up too.  Not that this
message is terribly original...

Holly

Who missed out on the Multiple Lunacy Syndrome (MLS) yesterday.

Tim Lovell-Smith
Manuscripts and Archives Section
ALEXANDER TURNBULL LIBRARY

http://tapuhi.natlib.govt.nz