Re: testing, testing,...

On Mon, 11 Mar 2002 10:41:37 +1300, Tim Lovell-Smith <Tim.Lovell-
Smith@NATLIB.GOVT.NZ> wrote:

>Seem to have missed out on the original MLS message too - Could we have a
repost, please?

Sorry such redundancies are unnecessary considering that the listserv has a
very nice archives of all postings made to it since its inception. Here is
the url for the archives

Now I shall get back to reruns of the Super 12 competition.

Peter "Wondering why we are having deja vu postings" Kurilecz
pakurilecz@aol.com