Re: bleach and mildew

On Mon, 4 Mar 2002, Michael Tarabulski wrote:

> Uh, geez guys, maybe I don't know nothin' from nothin' but I recently

<snip>

Not that I'm not crazy about Michael, but the server has burped him up
three times now!  I think it's got a big of indigestion.

We had a disturbed spooler one day at IU which was stripping out list
messages and delivering them to me with random names attached to them,
leaving me to wonder, "When did he get on the Carriage driving list, and
why?"

Carole E. Nowicke, Ph.D., M.L.S., C.P.P.
Reference Librarian
Indiana Prevention Resource Center  <http://www.drugs.indiana.edu>
cnowicke@indiana.edu  <http://php.ucs.indiana.edu/~cnowicke>
Historian, International Tuba-Euphonium Association
List Owner Dressage-L <Dressage-L@Listserv.Indiana.edu>