Suggestions For Job Title & Archival Storage

INTRUDERS IN THE DUST, or, THE FRENCH HAVE A NAME FOR IT

Nancy Ring-Kendrick, Business Manager, ISC Publications-Archives, asked:

"Does anyone have a CREATIVE title for this entry level position?" (Emphasis
added.)

If it's creativity you want, Nancy, on a matter of bestowing titles, I say
go the Gilbert & Sullivan GONDOLIERS route.  Call the new person the
Archduke (or Archduchess) of the Archives of  Iscp. That has a nice sound to
it.

On the other thread currently adorning the front of our collective sweater,
the appellations given to archival storage areas, I note, run, with few
exceptions, the gamut from mundane to prosaic (or is that Muncie to
Passaic?). Let us imagine together like imaginative people and remedy this.
Leave us riff on dis, Cyranowingly.  Bow to cliche: Moldavia, Moldovava, The
Petri Palace, Domain of the Dust Bunnies.  Ominous? Put a squeak in your
door and call the room the IN-NER SANC-TUM (Bwahhahah optional), or Mrs.
Bates' Basement (hanging lamp swing wildy optional). Foreign (fyaint
French): Le Cul du Sac, Le Sac du Col, Le Sacre Coeur, Le Sacre Bleu, Le Fin
des Haricot, Le Chevauche Sauvage.(Watsit mattah? It's a fern langwich,
who's gonna unnerstan it?)

Et cetera. Et cetera. Et cetera.

Prince Michael of Injaco,
Discotheque du Plaza Ouest