Price Comparisons?

Hello Everyone!

My post is due to gathering price information for a report for our
department head.  Our business is "for profit" and we are comparing our
current pricing with those of others.  Since we fall under the category
of sports, please know I have already researched the "hall of fame's"
for stick -n- ball, team web sites, and college web sites.

In addition, I have looked at pricing at the Smithsonian, UCLA, National
Archives and Records Administration, and many others.

My goal is to go beyond the scope of just sports and compare globally
for a fair and balanced report.

For those of you who charge similarly (below) in their place of
business, would you be willing to share the following?  Out of respect
for the list, please respond privately.

Research / Image / Video Requests:
What is your company policy on how these will be accepted, i.e. snail
mail, phone, fax, e-mail (some organizations only accept written
requests)?

Fees:
What is your commercial research fee?

What is your "personal" research fee (i.e. genealogy, student, fan,
collector)?

Still Image Cost (Personal):
5x7
8x10
11x14
16x20

Still Image Commercial
5x7
8x10
11x14
16x20

What do you charge for copies of a VHS programs that are on average 3-4
hours in length.

What is your average "turn around" time once you receive a request?

Sincere thanks in advance for any and all responses.

Nancy Kendrick
ISC Publications-Archives