Plenary Correction

Hello Folks,

I just learned that there are two errors in the text on the SAA and the
World Trade Center Disaster.  Apologies to Gwynedd Cannan and Thomas
Terndrup, both of whose names were spelled incorrectly.

Regards,
Susan

Susan E. Fox, CAE
Executive Director
Society of American Archivists
527 S. Wells St., 5th Floor
Chicago, IL  60607
312-922-0140
fax:  312-347-1452
sfox@archivists.org
www.archivists.org

The mission of the Society of American Archivists is to serve the
educational and informational needs of our members and to provide leadership
to ensure the identification, preservation, and use of the nation's historic
record.