Planes, Fizzies, Bosco, Flav-R-Straws

If anyone has information relative to aircraft production/assembly lines,
please contact me off-list. I specifically need the sequence of
construction....that sort of thing. I will take anything for either modern
or historical aircraft.  Thanks.

Flav-R-Straws were the straws, per an earlier posting. Thanks to all who
replied...Bosco, Ovaltine, Captain Midnight, Sky King and Penny, Fizzies
(seems like I detected a Fizzies backlash there....guess that's why we no
longer see them in the stores), and other nostalgia resulted.  A great trip
down Memory Lane!

Sharon Lee   (Keeping the World Safe for Democracy)    Butcher
Reference Librarian
AEDC Technical Library
100 Kindel Drive, Ste C212
Arnold AFB, TN  37389-3212