Re: Oral History Cataloging Question

The usual practice for our oral histories has been to use simply the
narrator's name. In this instance "DeBolt, Dean."

Another example:

"""
Author:
 Albright, Carl H., 1921-
Title:
 Carl H. Albright memoir [microform].
Published:
 Springfield, Ill. : Oral History Office, Sangamon State University, c1982.
Format:
 88 leaves : ill. ; 28 cm.
Subject:
 Albright, Carl H., 1921-
 United States. Air Force--Biography.
 Springfield (Ill.)--Social life and customs.
Other Name:
 Albright, Geraldine C.
Sangamon State University. Oral History Office.
Series:
 Sangamon State University oral history collection ; pt. 6, no. 1
New York Times oral history program
"""

Thomas J. Wood
Archivist