Re: UV Light Filtration.

We had a similar problem which, upon investigation with the vendor, was
ascribed to our use of the wrong (i.e., higher) amperage(?). I note in the
Light Impressions catalog it says "To be used with standard 400 M.A. lamps
only." Ours were (and are) 800 M.A.

So you can relamp with 400 and sit in the dark or use the 800's and burn
on both ends.

   ---Terry

Terry Abraham   Special Collections, University of Idaho
<http://www.lib.uidaho.edu/special-collections/>