Re: Request specific header for Freebies

On Fri, 3 May 2002 09:53:29 -0400, Elizabeth W. Knowlton
<eknowlton@SOS.STATE.GA.US> wrote:

>I know we are all busy and it is hard to be creative in a hurry, but this
>is a plea for more specific headers for items your archives is offering--
>always posted as "Free to Good Home."

How about the following methodology

FGH = Free to Good Home
OT = Off Topic
FF = Friday Funny
RAIN = Records/Archives In the News

Takes up less space and allows for easy sorting. Each acronym followed by a
subject or title.

e.g.

FGH: Old Magazines 1900 - 1910

Peterk