Request specific header for Freebies

I know we are all busy and it is hard to be creative in a hurry, but this
is a plea for more specific headers for items your archives is offering--
always posted as "Free to Good Home."
  Many of us get the list once a day as a table of contents and request
only messages of interest to us.  "Free to Good Home" would be more
usefully described as "Indiana Civil War letters Free to Good Home" [no
interest to me) or "State Thanksgiving Proclamations, 1888," (possibly of
interest, so I would read it) or "Rhoda Kaufman diary" (definitely of
interest as we have her records).  Recently we missed out on getting a
state record we do not have because someone else snatched it up before I
heard about it.
  Also, please everyone remember not to leave all of the previous messages
at the bottom of your replies and not to send attachments.  Some of my
digests are 3/4 gibberish or repeats and only 1/4 new messages.  Have a
great weekend.

Elizabeth Knowlton