International Museums Day - do we really care?

Each year in mid May we celebrate International Museums Day.  Some of us do
this better than others. In my dim and distant past, I have worked in
Museums that remained blissfully unaware of this occasion and others that
made a special effort to publicise the event

This year the theme is 'Museums and Globalisation'.  What does this mean to
you?

Global Museum invites you to share your thoughts on this subject in the
FORUM section of the webzine  http://www.globalmuseum.org
Use the simple web form on the page to record you observations.

with best wishes to all for May 18th and looking forward to some
thought-provoking contributions !

Roger
director@globalmuseum.org