Re: St. Lawrence, patron of archivists

I'm sorry I've taken so much time on this list... my
intention was to ask if there were any prayers
especially written for archivists, such as those
called "Fireman's Prayer" or "Policeman's Prayer,"
which are written to ask their patron saints to pray
for them.  I am very well versed in the history of St.
Lawrence and other six deacon martyrs of Rome, with
their pope.  Thank you to all who have answered a
question I did not mean to ask.

Russell D. James, M.A.
youngarchivist@yahoo.com