revising old mss group names as per appm

We did this a number of years ago, attempting to alter our offending mss
group titles to follow appm titling conventions.  We've received no
complaints from confused researchers that I know of, since the main entry
has usually remained the same and is generally unique in comparison with the
main entries of other groups.  Also, all our mss groups are numbered, and
often referred to by number, so that may help to eliminate researcher
confusion.