Ideas for indicating holding repositories for AMC collections in OCLC

Good morning,.

I've a question for catalogers familiar with MARC and
the OCLC WorldCat.  In the early 1990's the LCOMM
Archives Committee arranged for the entry of
cataloging records for a number of area repositories
without OCLC access.  We were unable to identify a
field that would allow us to enter contact information
for the holding repository and we did not have
sufficient funding to profile each of the
participating repositories separately.  Hence it is
LCOMM's symbol that appears in the 049 field.  We
assumed that LCOMM could redirect any inquiries to the
proper repository.

In the decade plus there has been a total staff change
at LCOMM and most of the people who either worked on
the project or contributed records from their
repositories are no longer working in the area.  Most
recently, LCOMM members voted to change the
organization's name to Library Council of Southeastern
Wisconsin.  So an individual checking the current list
of OCLC holding libraries will not get a name that
matches any existing organization.

After that long  explanation, my question is what is
the appropriate MARC field to use to give contact
information for the local repository holding the
collection described in the record?

A related question - Has any other cooperative
multi-institutional cataloging project run up against
this problem and how have you solved it?

Thanks very much for your help.

Judith Campbell Turner
Director, Library and Archives
Milwaukee Public Museum