Wierd Message Again

Just a very brief explanation of the strange
message the list got from me this morning. There
is a computer bug going around that raids address
books and sends out bogus emails from those
addresses without the person's knowlege. This is
apparently what has been happening to me, twice
now, in the past two weeks. Fortunately, any
infected attachments have been stripped from my
messages, so they cannot spread the infection and
can be safely deleted. I think many members are
aware of  this bug and realize that the messages
were sent without my knowlege or control. However,
I do apologize for any inconvenience my messages
might have caused.

Thanks,
Bob Schmidt
Archives Listserve Coordinator