Poster Display and Preservation

Listserv Compadres,

The college has some very nice posters that I have stored in a map case for
protection.  I would like to preserve them properly (mylar cover?) but in a
way that we can occasionally display them without any damage (board backing
of some sort?).  There are many of them and, of course, our space is
limited so I'd like to do this in a way to keep them flat and thin to
continue their storage in the map case.  I would appreciate your responses
so I can get materials ordered to begin.

Thanks!

Deb

Deborah E. Kerkvliet
DeWitt Wallace Library