Re: Rare book Identification Supplies

If you don't have too many books, make the wrap-around sleeves yourselves.
Use archival paper, fold one end so it's tapered and fit it through a slot
in the other end where they meet.  You may have to cut the tapered end a
little below the folded part so it will go through the slot, but leave the
the very end of the folded taper whole, so you can unfold it after it's
through the slot and it will then be prevented from sliding back out.
Best wishes.

|((|  Ellen Chapman
|))|  Archivist, Sen. Spark M. Matsunaga Papers
|((|  Hawaii Congressional Papers Collection
|))|  University of Hawaii at Manoa Library
|((|  2550 McCarthy Mall
|))|  Honolulu, HI  96822
|((|