Re: [Fwd: SSA/CIMA Paper]

This was a wonderful conference ( tiki torches and all ) and I want to
thank all involved in the planning.

I DO have a paper copy of Powerpoint highlights of an excellent presentation
given by archives student Jennie Stapp from the University of Arizona
titled "Developing an Archival Studies Program: A Student Perspective."
Let me know if interested.

Jennie is currently on the job market by the way ....

Steve Fisher
University of Denver