Photographer - Los Angeles

I am trying to locate the repository that may have photographs by "D.
Crawley Ltd., Los Angeles".  We have copies in our holdings dating to the
mid-1960's.  They are photos of celebrities (Sebastian Cabot, Olivia de
Havilland and Glenn Ford) being presented with Hudson's Bay Company blanket
coats.

Reply to the list or directly to me.  Thanks.

Sincerely,

Debra Moore

Debra Moore
Archivist, Still Images