Fwd: ScanMail Message: To Sender, sensitive content found and action t aken.

Can someone tell me why my email in reply to Mr. Baker
in regard to my finding nothing on Clara Ashe, but
giving him a useful organization's address was
quarantined?  Is the word "slav*" a bad word?

Russell D. James
youngarchivist@yahoo.com