Re: Fwd: ScanMail Message: To Sender, sensitive content found and action t aken.

On Tue, 28 May 2002, Russell James wrote:

> Can someone tell me why my email in reply to Mr. Baker
> in regard to my finding nothing on Clara Ashe, but

Maybe it was "Ashe..."

We had a news station in Indianapolis call for some statistics on drug use
by Indiana youth.  We told them the survey results, instrument, etc. was
on our website. They could not read our website because the word "drugs"
is all over it (as it should be, and so should it be on Eli Lilly's
website).  They were "good citizens" they said, and had installed
filtering software, so the word "drugs" stopped them in their tracks. I
wonder how a so-called "news station" can get any background for their
stories if they can't look at anything and everything?

Carole Nowicke

Carole E. Nowicke, Ph.D., M.L.S., C.P.P.
Reference Librarian
Indiana Prevention Resource Center  <http://www.drugs.indiana.edu>
cnowicke@indiana.edu  <http://php.ucs.indiana.edu/~cnowicke>
Historian, International Tuba-Euphonium Association
List Owner Dressage-L <Dressage-L@Listserv.Indiana.edu>