Re: Thinly Veiled Enron Joke Within,or laughing in the face of adversity

 Oops!
Apparently "Just Soup," is very new in Houston, as I suspected, but it
is a serious attempt at lunch fare, unless our local Houston Press is
now part of the Onion.  See the following article for more info:
<http://www.houstonpress.com/issues/2002-05-23/dish.html/1/index.html>.

The article doesn't say whether the name of the establishment is a stab
at the Lays.  I'd still venture to guess in the affirmative.

Apparently the soup kitchen is run "by" the homeless, not "for" the
homeless.  The potential customers are the busy lunch crowd in downtown
Houston, a few blocks away.  Oh, well, that's what I get trying to read
a sign while wizzing by at warp one when late for work.  My humblest
apologies.
Mark