Re: Girl Scouts Handbook

Hello -

I receive my listserv messages on digest, so someone else may already have given this info.

In case you want to find a copy of the 1927 GS handbook to purchase, you may want to search one or more of the online used book sellers:

(listed in no particular preference)

21 North Main
http://www.21northmain.com

ABE Books
http://www.abe.com

Alibris
http://www.alibris.com

> I am trying to locate a copy of the first American Girl Scout
> Handbook, published in 1927.  I'd appreciate any leads.
> Thanks.
―> --
> Sincerely,
>

> Pamela C. Whitenack
> Archivist
> Hershey Community Archives
> P.O. Box 64
> Hershey, PA  17033
> 717-566-8116
> 717-566-8004 (fax)
> website: www.hersheyarchives.org

I have had good luck with those sites in locating old books I want to buy for my very own.

Best wishes in your search,
Jean

Jean E. DeLauche
Librarian-Historian