Re: Girl Scouts Handbook

Hello again,

I received this helpful update from Rebecca Fitzgerald:

Northmain has discontinued service, and has been offline for some time.
 Two other sites that I've found helpful are:
http://www.addall.com/used and http://www.bookfinder.com.

Rebecca Fitzgerald, CA
Mt. St. Mary's Archives & Dept. of Special Collections
Mt. St. Mary's College & Seminary
Emmitsburg, MD 21727
301/447-5397
301/447-6868 (fax)