Online article, "Counting Heads Around the World" (Searcher, June 2002)

June 5, 2002

ARCHIVES list:

For your information, "Counting Heads Around the World: The Genealogy of
International Census Databases, Part 1" by me is available online through
the Searcher magazine Web site:

http://www.infotoday.com/searcher/jun02/mattison.htm

Searcher magazine encourages linking to its Web site and specific full-text
articles, so feel free to do so if you wish.

I hope you enjoy the article.

Sincerely,

David Mattison
Non-Government Records Archivist
Access Services, BC Archives
Tel: 250-387-3401 Fax: 250-387-2072
E-mail: David.Mattison@gems3.gov.bc.ca
Mail: PO Box 9419, Stn Prov Govt
Victoria, BC V8W 9V1
Location: 655 Belleville St., Victoria, BC V8V 1X4
Web: http://www.bcarchives.gov.bc.ca
Caveat: This is me talking, not my employer