Archival Title - computer orientation

Dear List,

We need your help to create a title for the person working for our Archives and Records Dep with computerization of photo and other historical records.
We would like to headlight strong computer orientation within archival area.

Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated!
Many thanks!
--
Dmitriy Virovets
AJJDC, Inc