Re: The Bright Side

Peter,

 You are correct of course - archivists NEVER get involved in "project
management, budgeting, strategic planning, marketing, RFP reviews,
presentation, research, and much more." As you also point out, archivists
do enjoy the safe, secure, no danger, no stress environment of having
total responsibility for the organization's most valued and essential records.

 As you say you are the head of the dog and we are tail - and the
tail wags the dog ...

 ( For those new to the list - Peter and I have this debate periodically
and remain friends. This is for educational purposes only and no punches
will be thrown. If it came to that who would post all of those archives
related articles? )

Steve