Usability testing of archives web sites

Colleagues;

I'm interested in finding out if anyone out there has done or is currently
doing any kind of formal usability testing of archives and/or special
collections web sites? If so, I'd appreciate it if you could drop me an
e-mail off-list at <blandis@uci.edu>. I'm especially interested in hearing
about your usability testing protocol(s) and how you have been using or plan
to use the results of any usability testing that you've done.

Thanks in advance!

Bill