[no subject]

At the risk of incuring the wrath of the list, I suggest that you just freeze them
and use a separation sheet in the collection to indicate their whereabouts.  If at
a later date you find that some enterprising undergraduate has found your Curious
George Stash and eaten it, that would make an interesting note for the holding
record -- sounds like the plot of a Curious George book.

Sarah Canby Jackson, CA