From: Audrey_Trauner@nps.gov [mailto:Audrey_Trauner@nps.gov]
Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2002 5:50 AM
To: Robins, Judith
Subject: RE: vacuum sealing of books

Maybe I did not make it clear but this was a  question about books owned
privately--these books are not in a collection per se, but belong to a
co-worker and are her personal books! so we are simply looking for a safe
way to keep the books from humidity, etc (we are in Florida) --they will be
stored in a climate-controlled storage unit also until they get another
house with room for their library.
Audrey Trauner